Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace F101
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
F101 is a very spacious 2 bedrooms, 2.5-bathrooms unit with beautiful lagoon and Partial Ocean views. The large covered lanai area opens up to Mauna Lani’s ancient Hawaiian fishponds. Guests can enjoy the beautiful seating area and wet bar while they relax and watch the beautiful sunset from the lanai. The open floor plan living area provides lots of space and features all new wood flooring and tasteful island furnishings/artwork. It also features an entertainment center with a television, DVD/VCR and CD player for guests to enjoy. The master bedroom located just off the dining room offers a large king size bed with a television as well. In addition it also features a large master suite with his and hers vanities and separate bathtub and shower, as well as private access to the main lanai. The second bedroom located just off the living room also offers guests a king size bed as well as an attached full bath and access to the lanai. This non-smoking unit is located a few steps down on the first floor (no elevators). Guests can enjoy complimentary wireless internet throughout, twice weekly maid service (for stays 7 nights or longer) and enough room to accommodate a maximum of six people with the use of a sofa sleeper.
* HI ID #W19268558-01.
Amenities at this property include:
- "Superior" units have undergone limited renovations
- Located on the first floor with lagoon views
- Television in both bedrooms & Flatscreen TV with DVD player in the Living Room
- Sofa sleeper for additional guests
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Twice weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Assigned Parking at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
Excellent accommodations, Great Location, Well furnished, Quiet and well maintained. Beach was excellent for snorkeling.
Garth Macfarlane, Salt Lake City, UT