Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace H203
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
H203 is a fun, colorfully decorated 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom condo with recent renovations that make for a perfect family vacation. Conveniently located in the H building, guest have beautiful ocean and lagoon views while being close to the pool and BBQ area. Enjoy warm afternoons on the large covered lanai with wet bar and plenty of seating for outdoor sunset meals. The spacious living room features tile flooring with comfortable seating, a large flat screen television with VCR/DVD players and has been gracefully decorated with modern and tropical artwork. The redone kitchen features gorgeous granite counter tops, brand new appliances and a large dining room table off to the side to enjoy family dinners. The master bedroom offers a king size bed while the second bedroom offers 2 twin beds (that may be converted into a king upon request). Both feature private attached full bathrooms and lanais. This non-smoking unit is located a few steps up on the second floor (no elevators). Guests can enjoy complimentary wireless internet throughout, once weekly maid service (for stays of 7 nights or longer) and enough room to accommodate a maximum of four people.
* HI ID #W30204882-01.
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit.
- Located on the second floor with ocean and pool views
- Television in both bedrooms & Flatscreen in the Living
- Blu-Ray player and sound system in living room
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Parking available at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.