Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace J302
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
J302 is a spectacularly upgraded third floor unit with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. It features beautiful tile flooring throughout and one of the best ocean views in the entire Terrace complex. Just off of the great room is the large covered lanai with a private wet bar and plenty of seating for the family to enjoy sunset dinners right next to the water. The living room offers lots of comfortable furnishing with delicate touches of Hawaiian artwork and a large flat screen television with a surround sound system. Guests will enjoy preparing meals in the beautifully redone kitchen featuring gorgeous granite countertops and all upgraded appliances. On one side of the unit is the master bedroom which offers a king size bed and its own television. Special features include a completely redone master bathroom with a large shower and dual sink vanity and an attached lanai to enjoy the beautiful ocean views in complete privacy. On the other side of the unit is the second guest bedroom with two twin size beds, a walk in closet, a lanai of its own and an attached bathroom with a large shower as well. Specials or free nights to do not apply to this unit.
* HI ID #W01290150-02
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit.
- Top floor with ocean views
- Television in every bedroom & Flatscreen with surround sound system in the Living Room
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Parking available at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
This unit is luxuriously well-appointed and was extremely comfortable for our family. Very close, easily walkable proximity to both the homeowners beach and hotel beach. The free Hawaiian entertainment and crafts at the shopping plaza down the street were a great bonus. We would stay at this unit again without hesitation.
-Dave & Kathrine R., Piedmont, CA
Eating breakfast on the lanai with the ocean in the background fantastic. The condo an grounds were everything you would expect in a vacation property like this. Well maintained in a premium location. Would stay again.
Great condo, nicely furnished, newly redecorated, reasonably well equipped kitchen, wonderful decks. Incredible view and very close to good beach swimming and excellent snorkeling. We would stay here again, no hesitations. Reservations process, check-in, and check-out were easy and straightforward. SKM personnel were always pleasant and helpful.
-Philip H., Bellevue, WA
Wonderful home and vacation rental!
-Eva S., Davis, CA