Big Island Weather
Vista Waikoloa C303
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Waikoloa Beach Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
* 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath partial ocean view unit.
* Located on the third floor near the pool and recreation center.
* Fully equipped entertainment center with TV/DVD/VCR and CD stereo system.
* Living room has new furnishings and a sofa sleeper to accommodate 2 more people.
* The master bedroom has a king bed and TV.
* The second bedroom two twin beds and TV.
* Sliding shutter door of second bedroom has been closed off for ultimate privacy.
* Wireless internet.
* 6 night minimum stay requirement.
* Non-smoking unit and lanai.
* Third floor unit accessible by elevator.
* Unit will accommodate a party of six.
* A check-out cleaning fee of $95 + tax will be collected with the initial deposit on all stays from 12/15/14.
* Special booking restrictions/rates apply for this unit. Free night promotions or any other specials not applicable on this unit. Please inquire directly with our Reservation staff for more details.
* HI ID #W20189342-01
Amenities at this property include:
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Access to the famous Hilton Waikoloa Hotel where visitors can patronize the Kohala Spa and Fitness Center, the tennis facility, the Dolphin Quest program (swim with dolphins!) and any of the various restaurants and services within the hotel grounds.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts.
- A gas station located at the Kings' Shops for convenient refueling.
- The oceanfront Lava Lava Beach Club, sip Mai Tai’s as you watch the sunset with the sand under your toes!
- Year round entertainment and annual events
like the Lavaman Triathlon in March, the Celebrity Golf Tournament in April,
the Rubber Ducky Race and Firework Show in July and the Food and Wine Festival
Waikoloa Beach Resort Virtual Tours
The listing on this rental was accurate and the agency gave great service on the financial requirements and timing. Furnishings, views, and style were all excellent; island touches, with full kitchen and facilities. Location in Waikoloa offers all the glory of the sun coast, and a step off point to explore island wide. The pool and gardens were immaculate, and blooming. Parking spot numbered made it easy to rely on your "spot". We loved every day.
-Julie W., Springs Ranch, TX
Excellent, the unit was well represented in the photos on the web. The location was nicely situated within the Waikoloa area. An excellent value.
-Ronald F., Carlsbad, CA
Staff very helpful. Home was excellent and view was wonderful! We enjoy the location within Waikoloa for walking and all of the amenities. The unit was fine, area quiet and restful.
-John & Nancy P., Richland, WA
Great location, walking distance to a beautiful beach, two very nice shopping centers, restaurants and two resorts. The staff is exceptional at South Kohala Management. Our condo was very clean and well situated.
-Catharine Pailey, El Cajon, CA