Great location in Waikoloa Resort! Enjoy the expansive views and upgraded interiors in this spacious top-floor condo. N34 features two bedrooms on the main level and a bonus loft space to serve as a third bedroom with a queen size bed and TV. It has been...
You are here
Situated around 'Anaeho'omalu Bay, a local favorite for fishing, canoe paddling, and wave riding, Waikoloa Beach Resort truly embodies a Hawaiian paradise. The historic King's Trail remains well preserved within the Waikoloa Beach Resort where it is said the great King Kamehameha walked the coast as the trail was built beneath his feet. Visitors can walk in the footsteps of chieftains, surrounded by ancient petroglyphs and native Hawaiian plants.
The Waikoloa Beach Resort is conveniently located just 20 minutes North of the Kona International Airport. Although just as pristine and authentic as other resorts on the Kohala Coast, the Waikoloa Beach Resort excels in recreational activities for energetic visitors and is great for families and large groups. Choose from a variety of accommodations from secluded beachfront escapes, to centrally located condominiums within walking distance to all the action, and the best entertainment and shopping on the coast.
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts