Elegant island living coupled with modern amenities, only a few steps from the coastline. Walking distance to the Mauna Lani Beach Club.
You are here
Located on Ili Kupono or Royal Lands, the Mauna Lani Resort was constructed in an area sacred to ancient Hawaiians due to its fertile soil. The peaceful setting features low-lying coconut groves, gentle breezes, prehistoric ponds, and distinctive volcanic formations. Here, you can choose from a collection of private resort homes and convenient condos for your vacation rental.
Within the resort are three white sand beaches, 15 acres of fishpond preserve, 27 acres of historic parks, various natural swimming holes, and ancient petroglyph fields. A true natural wonder, Mauna Lani Resort contains beauty not only in the landscape but also in its regal history. With sparkling coral reefs and crystal waters that encompass the shoreline, Mauna Lani is the ideal choice for those interested in exploring nature in its purest state.
The Mauna Lani Resort provides many options for accommodations, all delightful combinations of tropical simplicity and world-class luxury. Guests of South Kohala Management will have access to resort facilities as well as the private amenities specific to your rental. All visitors are welcome to participate in dozens of available activities such as kids programs, sunset cruises, helicopter tours, shopping, and fine dining at award-winning restaurants. Come visit us at our check-in office, located at the oceanfront Mauna Lani Terrace, for our tips to explore all this resort has to offer.
MAUNA LANI HOTEL RENOVATION UPDATE: The Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows will be under construction from approximately October 2018 until January 2020. The Mauna Lani Resort condo rentals will not be affected by this closure. In fact, Mauna Lani Resort facilities like the private beach at The Beach Club and the Sports & Fitness Club will be far less crowded with no hotel guests to compete with.
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua’s Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room. The fitness center is available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes — such as Zumba, spinning and yoga — are also available for a small, per-class fee.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (three lighted courts). Court fees apply and are based on per hour / per court.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson.
Mauna Lani Resort Virtual Tours